November 20, 2010

Freddy French Montana - Response To Jack The Ripper

I laugh out loud - when someone steps out the crowd/
coming at me like i got my pants down - this guys a clown/
Jack's at my neck - empty handed, i got him stranded/
stranded to a pole - outta control and empty handed/
scar wounds from my fumes - with no bandage/

Check mate, That dudes fake - Dave Chappelle - I got him half baked/
don't make a mistake, i go hard, i'm hulk hogan with my slogans/
i shoot like a blowgun - if you need a flow, i'll be your COACHMAN/
No Neo, i'm the chosen, my words hit a homerun, every word spoken, my style is golden/
you get frozen - when i get open, i'm a lead spokesman, stay swollen when im rollin/
i'm all over, never stolen - sit back and hear me cause my lyrics is the potion/

Jack don't email me no more to my website/
just do what you were doing, i know yall dudes bite/
listen clown, i'm an artist you just write shit down/
you hope it works - your dessert stupid squirt/
Mr. Little one - im big boy, with big toys/
my guerillas creep you niggas like the trojan horse in troy/
Let me not get Violent, time to get on my shit/
nah fuck that i know i'm better than this.../
i'm wickedest - i go so hard w/ this shit that i don't gotta finish this/