November 16, 2010

Fuck Freddy - Jack The Ripper Escobar Johnson


Freddy french wear's wack ass logo t shirts he needs work/
you got the color blue on - you crouton/
your style is wack - my gunzz go clap/
i'll put you outta buisness like a radio shack/
i got your best buy - all you guys die/
your crew will all get the flu/
fuckin with me ill put bullets threw/
your style so old, im brand new/
your nursery rhymes, i'm insertin them dimes/
turning them to quarters, FREDDY GET THE FUCK OUT THE WATER/
i'll hurt your daughter - merk your son, i put in work/
Freddy is straight dirt - sand castle material, i get lyrical, noone feels you/

i got you on smash, ya mom on smash - i'll killin them/
like a kardashian , just ask them, i'm wrath son/
They call me Jack The Ripper, i'm a kicker , you can't write shit/
fuckin quit, i get in ya, your not a writer your a biter, my styles way higher/

YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME, I MURDERED HIP HOP POETRY
WHEN I SPIT, I'M SO LEGIT, NIGGAS KNOW IT'S ME/