September 21, 2010

Freestyle # 1 - Freddy French Montana

real love is like leather, girl /
this shit can last forever, girl /

without you i hate it (Why?) cause i have no world/
you were the truth in my being/

i said it before and you didn't believe me/
i'm tryna tell you i really mean it/

cause your life's like a treasure girl, i can take care of you forever girl/
when i  think of you my stomach swirls, precious as a pearl you are/
you make my love UNFURL/
baby your the shit i ain't kiddin' - this is my feeling in the written
this is real life mama no fiction/
i have questions baby, and i wanna hear your opinion/

my life rides slow and smooth, with you boo/
real chill, we ride low like a lincoln, in my story the titanic ain't sinkin/
life by the second now days feel's like is shrinking'/
lil niggas not thinkin, we 21 years old without blinkin'/
i wanna ride with you, in a benz on journey without shiftinggggggg/

with you baby everything is amusive , i ain't saying nothing stupid/
my mom's think im abusive, but i only speak the truth kid/
truth is, i can look in the beginning and get the conclusive/
when other niggas are illusive to the facts, recognize my rap/
you can feel me threw the cracks, SNAP IT BACK/

Freddy French Montana stole your heart baby? No ! Freddie Mac!
Freddy Mac had an appetite for sexy girls and candle lights/
Frequency's on like a satellite ----> Freddy Mac was a Magnetite !!!
sucking on you like a parasite, gettin' hot 102 degrees Fahrenheit/
and you don't even care if i sleep at night/

cause girl you never cared, your never scared/
you make me pissed, i always swear, your never there, you never cared/
i took you in with your broken heart, now im impaired/
i wish i came prepared, cause all you wanted was war from the door/
i call your phone... and you ignore/
i put out so much for us to be together... did you restore????

the answers IS NO you stupid HOE/
you told me you loved me first, i aint say shit - WHAT THE FUCK YO???/